Offering safe mosquito, tick and flea control
No Chemicals—No Poisons—Environmentally Friendly—Kid Safe—Pet Safe
When we have children getting life-threatening diseases, it is time to rethink what we are doing to our environment. In today’s pro-chemical, quick fix mindset, it is important to find solutions and services that are environmentally friendly. What kind of legacy are we leaving for the next generation? Will there even be anything healthy left in our environment? We have already interfered with the fragile, natural balance of the planet. How much more do we think we can do without having any ramifications?
It is with this mindset and a feeling of obligation to our children and the future generations that we chose our unique natural approach to pest control. No’squito Natural is a part of the WPM family of companies, giving you peace of mind knowing you are choosing an established trusted local service provider. Our natural approach utilizes an all-natural, plant-based solution that is free from chemicals, free from poisons, and is environmentally safe. It will not harm children, pets, plants or beneficial insects, but it is deadly for mosquitos, ticks and fleas.
Mosquitos, ticks and fleas are carriers of many diseases, including Lymes Disease, Bubonic Plague, Chikungunya, Heartworm, Dengue, Encephalitis, West Nile, and most recently in the news, Zika virus. Natural control is one proactive way we can protect our health as well as protect our environment. At some point we need to start caring about what we are doing to our environment, our planet and our bodies. For more information, please call the No’squito Team!
How do the choices compare?
Other companies: "The Poisons”
(Permetherin, Pyretheroids or other synthetic insectisides)
- Can cause rash, itching, blisters, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, runny or stuffy nose, chest pain or difficulty breathing.
- Disrupts the endocrine system by mimicking the female hormone, estrogen, causing excessive estrogen levels in females. In human males, its estrogenizing (feminizing) effects include lowered sperm counts. In both, it can lead to the abnormal growth of breast tissue, leading to development of breasts in males and cancerous breast tissue in both male and females.
- Neurotoxic effects include: tremors, incoordination, elevated body temperature, increased aggressive behavior and disruption of learning.
- Laboratory tests suggest that permethrin is more acutely toxic to children than to adults.
- There is evidence that pyrethroids harm the thyroid gland.
- Causes chromosomal damage in hamsters and mice; deformities in amphibians; blood abnormalities in birds.
- It kills bees and fish and many beneficial insects. It cannot be sprayed near streams, lakes, fish ponds, etc.
- Many sellers of products containing this chemical are often shy about telling consumers about what it kills aside from mosquitoes.
No’squito Natural’s Approach
- Family and pet safe
- No poisons
- No chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- Natural ingredients
- Does not harm beneficial insects like bees and butterflies
- Does not harm fish and other desirable aquatic life
Serving Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan